Opalo Violetta
search
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta
  • Opalo Violetta

Opalo Violetta

€120.00
  • Multicolored leaves shaped like an open hand, smooth edges
  • 15% of shoots with multicolored leaves, 85% are dark green with purple highlights
  • Low, bushy growth, maximum height of 2.5 meters
  • Aroma: similar to sloe berry liqueur
  • Resistant to powdery mildew and mites
  • High resin production, ideal for premium hashish
  • Abundant flowers, resin resembles black Afghan hashish
Quantity

  Política de seguridad

(editar con el módulo de Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)

  Política de entrega

(editar con el módulo de Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)

  Política de devolución

(editar con el módulo de Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)

A noble plant that is worthwhile for both ornamental horticulture and high-quality resin products. The multicolored leaf variant of SWAG with an exceptionally beautiful appearance is a work of art, where the plants are the artists and their tinted leaves offer unique moments. The leaves are shaped like an open hand or the Hand of Fatima, with smooth, unnotched edges, typically comprising five and sometimes seven fingers.

About 15% of the shoots show multicolored leaves, while the remaining 85% are mostly green, with a dark hue and purple veins and stems.

The growth is low and bushy, usually not exceeding 2.5 m in height. This variety is notably resistant to powdery mildew and mites. It has an aroma and flavor similar to sloe berry liqueur. The resin production is optimal for making good hashish. The flowers are plentiful, and the resin produces a malleable mass resembling black Afghan hashish.

68 Items
Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.